This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing company. As Senior Design Engineer you will be travelling throughout the UK, meeting customers to establish their requirements and then design solutions to meet their needs.
Senior Design Engineer – Key Duties:
• Meet with customers to establish their plant specifications & provide technical advice on products/processes
• Co-Ordinate with all departments relative to all aspects of design and manufacture
• Check and approve drawings using design processes, procedures and checklists
• Participate in continuous improvement activities to enhance product quality, probability and customer satisfaction
Senior Design Engineer – The ideal candidate:
• Degree educated (or equivalent) in an Engineering-related discipline with significant post qualification experience.
• Extensive experience with Solid Works (or similar)
• Proven experience of managing a team
• Experience of 3D Cad packages is advantageous
• Understanding of steel structures and fabrications
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Good organisational skills
• Target driven & ambitious
How do you apply?
If you have a CV ready and want to apply now, send your CV with full contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to find out more about the company, go to our website: www.totalbatchingsolutions.com