Total Batching solutions are a leading manufacturer and supplier to the materials handling and concrete production sector within Ireland, the UK and internationally.
We currently have an opportunity for a Design engineer, offering a high end package and career progression.
The Design Engineer is responsible for the planning, organisation and directing of projects from concept through the design, prototype, manufacturing and commissioning stages. They are also responsible for ensuring that work meets established internal quality standards as well as customer specifications.
- The development and optimisation of the the Total Batching Solutions product range
- Analyse of design and mechanical systems of current machines and use benchmarking to develop quality and efficiency.
- Development of high standard manufacturing drawings in accordance with standards to accompany work instructions and quotations.
- Production of detailed written work instructions for the manufacture and installations for projects
- Creating and maintaining 3D Model and 2D drawings of products for presentation, manufacture, marketing and aftermarket.
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems to make recommendations for corrective action and implements.
- Actively participate in the continuous Quality improvement process, and lean manufacturing strategies.
- Undertaking improvement projects.
- Evaluate new materials, manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Complete any special projects as required. May be assigned to other areas of Operations, based on business or customer requirements.
- Works in compliance with all Administrative, Health & Safety policies and procedures as per legislative requirements and as outlined in Company policies.
A market leading package will be made available for the right candidate. This package will include a bonus scheme and expenses.
Please contact us on the details below, or call in for a coffee and a chat!