Total Batching Solutions are an innovative, high growth, locally owned manufacturing company
who have a fantastic opportunity for a UK Territory Sales Manager.
Total Batching Solutions Limited was set up in 2014 and has established itself as a reputable Designer and Manufacturer of High Quality Mobile and Static Concrete Batching Plants. The company is planning to build further new business in the UK, Western Europe and the USA – on a phased basis.
To support growth, TBS has built a strong management team in Design, Production, International Sales, and Marketing.
And to complete this phase of recruitment / team building, Total Batching Solutions plans to recruit a UK Sales Territory Manager immediately.
The Key Job Responsibilities are:
- Existing customers: Continue to build & deepen the company’s relationship with existing customers.
- New Customers: Broaden the company’s sales footprint – by targeting & establishing new customers.
- Key Account Profiling: As relationships are developed, build TBS’s intelligence on key accounts.
- Develop and manage channels and sources of market and competitor intelligence.
- Customer contact management – combining field sales, telephone contact & online video meetings.
- Sales messaging: develop and refine the sales messaging – for high value capital plant and ROI.
- Liaison with Marketing: on sales lead generation activities – digital marketing, email, and events.
- Events: Planning and participation in events, exhibitions, trade shows and inward buyer visits.
- Maintaining customer records and intelligence in CRM.
- Reporting: to the senior team on sales activity, sales pipeline, market intelligence.
- Any required administration – new client set-up, credit checks, credit control and collections.
- Delivering targets for the UK territory.
- Working as part of a strong team to contribute to growth across all markets.
To apply please send your CV and letter of application to:
Closing date for receipt of applications is: Monday 14th December 5pm